FIND US CLOSER TO YOULOCATION – 1
Suraksha health park Hospitals,
Opp. Lord Hanuman Temple,
104 Area, Marripalem,
Visakhapatnam, A.P. – 530018.
LOCATION – 2
Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute,
1/7, M.V.P Main Road, M.V.P Colony,
Visakhapatnam, A.P. – 530017
- What is a Pain Clinic?
- Pain Management ?
- Patient Education?
What is a Pain Clinic?
A Pain Clinic is a Health Care facility that focuses on the diagnosis and management of chronic pain. Pain Clinics often use a multi disciplinary approach to help people take an active role in managing their pain and regaining control of their life. Pain Clinics are ideal when a patient is looking at pain relief options which are minimally invasive and do not involve surgery. These treatment options are focused on relieving pain with minimal impact on life and with a short recovery time of few hours. [Compared to recovery periods of 20 + days in case of surgeries]
Pain Management ?
Pain Management [ also called pain Medicine] is a branch of medicine employing an inter disciplinary approach for easing the suffering and improving the quality of life of those living with pain. The Treatments for Chronic pain are as diverse as causes from prescription of drugs to injections and advanced interventions, there are lot of approaches. But when it comes to chronic pain, relief may be found by using a combination of treatment options.
- This is the Pain Clinic Run by qualified MCI Recognized Doctors, not by physiotherapists by prefixing the label “Dr.”
- Any pain of recent onset if not treated properly can persist as chronic pain.
- No exercises should be performed in active painful conditions.
- Presence of pain alone is not an indication for surgery.
- Pain injection techniques produce rapid recovery in all, provided they are performed by experts [pain physicians].
- You don’t have to live with pain, we can help you.
- Our Doctor
- Special Awards
- Our Mission
Our DoctorDr. K.V.D.Praveen is a gold medalist during his MBBS from Andhra medical college. He completed his M.D from The Prestigious institute P.G.I M.E.R CHANDIGARH in the year 2007. His primary interest for the last 4 years had been chronic pain services. Now he is heading the department of pain, Critical care and anesthesia services at Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital. He Underwent pain management training in Daradia pain clinic under Dr. Goutam Das and successfully completed Aesculap Academy’s fellowship course in pain management. He also went on to complete his fellowship in Interventional pain medicine at DPMC under the guidance of Dr. G.P.Durja.
- K.V.D.Praveen is a Gold Medalist in pharmacology [ Science of medications] during his MBBS.
- He was the best outgoing student of 2005 batch from PGIMER in Chandigarh.
- He was Awarded “Medal of first order” for his Academic excellence by honorable Pranab Mukherjee [ The President of India]
Our MissionVizag Pain Clinic exists to relive pain and improve the quality of life for patients; we treat by providing entire care delighting our customers; Quality outcomes using advanced pain management solutions and accessible care when and where our patients need it.
Location 2: Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, 1/7, M.V.P Main Road, Visakhapatnam, A.P. – 530017 Phone : 7702202261.
Ask Your Doctor
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Slipped disc
- Cancer Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Generalized Body Pains